Friday, October 12, 2007

What about this year ?

Happy Muslims Eed Pals =) ! ..

i want to join you my poem that i wrote last year ( school days ) before summer holiday , I dont know why SENIORS always are happy that they gonna graduate ! okay , am i the only senior sad about it ? actually i dont know what iam gonna do with my future ? what university am i attending ? how my life will change ? what about my old friends ? are we going to split up !!..
what about our old days ? , the days we used to hang out together .
here is the poem :

Sometimes i feel different some way
my tongue is stuck and i just cant express
happy once , sad twice
feel like crying once & twice
surely its not just because of 1 thing
its because of many things
things that make me want to cry
i try my best to cry but tears are dry
when i sit on that old brown bench remember and smile ..
feel the moments and how they used to be fun and fly ..
when i know that iam not going to see :
Enayat , kathy , Horiya , Asha , Anju , Judy , Norly , Salwa , Rasha , Stephanie , , Marwa , Shayma , Safia , Fatima .
and who ever taught me a letter in my life
or made me a better new person
full of joy and confidence ..
who ever taught me the meaning of patience ..
taught me the meaning of struggling for reaching my goals
the true meaning of life..
its like iam running in a storm..
with rain all over my head..
i know i may fall ..
i may get sick ..
i may stop running and pleave my whole life stop..
but i have this part of faith in me ..
that every letter you taught me make me continue ..
it pushes me to continue ..
every mistake i did those years made me forget the strong weather..

because ...
because you made me stronger..
yes .. you made me ready for life. .
ready for seeking into my own way..
Every day in my life is missing ..
from a day to an hour .. to a second ..
and just one year is left..
then my whole life will change..
but :
i will never forget when we all stand in the morning assembly ..
feeling sleepy giving these innocent smiles to each others ..
the ones that i can feel them from your eyes..
reaching me , even if iam away for miles..
ill miss these stuff.. still they are not enough.. !
its not yet a goodbye..
beacause tomorrow and every day in school..
ill pass by with my big smile telling you Hiiiii...

by : Arabian lady..
life in my school is different.. really different ! alhamdolila =)
Wala wala i am gonna miss you my beloved school ! i always used to wonder why graduates come to school after they graduate , and now when iam going to grad. i knew the secret . haha


11G.. , 5/6/07 ! <-- i dont know will i be alive this june ? and how i would be. =). .

Hope u like it..

5 comments:

الزرقاء و ندى الجنة said...

salam alykom :)

OnceI used to think just as you thought.. But you NEVER know you may be stepping right into the best stage of your life..the UNI life.. take my word ..you just need some praying to do ;)

Nice poem..
ندى الجنة

Arabian lady said...

Shukran :) ..
i hope so sister ! u know i still dont know what to be when i grow up ? dr. ? engineer ? OR WHAT ? .
I Dont want to graduate cuz i am afraid that i fail stepping into a new world !
but Allah kareem :)
yeah sure isti5ara plays an important life in our life's enshala before i graduate i will pray it to know what to be :)

Mackay said...

I had the best time back in high school too and you'll sure miss it. But if you play it right, you'll have a blast in college or university as well. I didn't know what I wanted until the day I enrolled. What I'm saying is, all that confusion you're feeling, it's okay, you're not alone. Almost 90% of people that passed your age have felt it or feeling it now. The confusion is normal, take the steps that will clear all the fogginess away.
Good luck! :)

Al P. Manlangit said...

Ah, remember that the only constant in life is change. You stand at the threshold of an exciting time in your young life. Seize the moment and enjoy every minute of it. Don't worry, you will know what you want to be when the right time comes. Wish you luck!

Anonymous said...

wow, I liked the poem. :)

well, you're not the only one who's sad about graduating too. we're off to university soon and I'm also quite nervous about moving on, but as Seniors, we should be role models to the lowerclassmen, and we should be confident about moving on to college.

we've worked hard during our high school years, and all we can do is to make each of our remaining days in high school truly memorable. good luck to us! :)