Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hi again !


Asalamu Alaikum , hi everyone ..
long long time since the last time i blogged out here ! , since i was living at the dorms. well new things have changed now :D ! Luckily, I AM OUT ! i live in this apartment next to the university , life here is different , but nothing like Kuwait ! anyway i have wrote a couple of lines for my english language project so i thought of pasting it here also. i know that it has many grammatical mistakes,but i am fine with that because we people are born to learn :p ! .

Enjoy reading it ;D.




Hi, my name is Arabian lady and I am going to write about my reality journal. As an introduction I would like to write a little about myself. I am an eighteen year old female , who studies Medicine in Bahrain . I live with a roommate in a simple flat near the AGU university and I’ve had many adventures since I came here to Bahrain. Oh did I mention the word adventure ? then lets talk about some of those adventures that I have been through. One day I was at the university and after a long tiring day I went out to look for a cab because I do not have anyone to drop me home and I don’t have a driving license. I walked to the emergency door of the Salmaniya hospital next to the university looking for a taxi , but unfortunately I couldn’t found ! since that time I knew that I am going through a bad day ! I thought of any solution , but there was nothing but to use my legs and go on to home. Another bad news was that the weather was DUSTY !! and I guess every one remembers that day .. I went out carrying on my laptop , and I began walking . I felt miserable due to the dust and the heavy laptop plus going home walking. Maybe if the weather was better I would feel much better and maybe if I didn’t have a laptop it would be easier on me . anyway I called my mother and started talking with her until I reached my building . this journey took exactly 16 minutes. When I reached home at the beginning I was in a bad mood. Then I started to realize something that is a treasure according to me. I realized that I should be happy because now when I see some Asian or any other person walking in the street because he/she does not have any transportation I know what they feel and I know what are they going through , the other moral lesson that I have learned is that its not the persons car or way of transportation that makes him/her something in the world . its his/her ethics and values. I end up happy by walking home. And now when I look at any one who walks back home I smile because I know a secret that not all people know .


thats it ! .

Arabian lady.

7 comments:

TruTh said...

الحمدلله على النعمة اللي احنا فيها و مساكين الناس اللي مجبورين يمشون في الغبار او الحر او المطر و غيره
الله يعينهم والله

و عسى الله يوفقج في دراستج و ترفعين راس اهلج و ديرتج بالشهادة

و تحياتي لج
:)

Arabian lady said...

ee walla il7imdela 3la ilni3ma :) !
Mashkora matgasreen :D ! Ameeeen o thankx sister ;*

Eluded Euphoria said...

long time no see =) we missed you

Arabian lady said...

thankyou :), I missed u all as well , i am having midterm exams,but enshalla as soon as i finish ill be back :D.

Shaima'a Alkandari said...

الواحد لازم يحمد ربه بكل وقت وعلى كل حال اهو فيه ويمر عليه من ظروف جويه او اى ظروف كانت

عالاقل احنا احسن من غيرنا




الله يوفقج يارب وولهت عليج

Barrak said...

انا فهمت الموضوع من التعليقات

الله يوفقج

Arabian lady said...

Shaima : Wala 7atana i miss u ! .. O 9aja 3adel kalamech,7adna a7san min '3airna wa lelah al7amd :)

Barrak : hehe , mashkoor o ywafgek =)