Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ive been TAGGED.

Salam 3alaikum ..
its kinda weird that ive been tagged , cause i am new here ,and i didn't thought that i will be tagged one day , but only after few years :D.

anyway thank you PaLoMino for tagging me , its a pleasure knowing your blog , and responding to your tag =)

Yalla , lets begin :)


Rules :

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.

2. Mention the rules on your blog.

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Quirks :

1. i get easily irritated , sometimes silly stuff happen , but i just cant handle myself :D.

2. I am counted as a strong girl . I know how to fight of my own and i dont cry easily , people usually tell me that i can handle pain.

3. I am a shy girl , outgoing , but i do not get along with people easily . I consider it as a problem because if i am going to talk to the waitress I BLUSH ! there is no reason but i just blush with every person .


4. I EAT A LOT ! some people tell me that i am thin and some tell me that i am normal , but i am not fat at all :p , i am 56-57 kg. but i eat like a 100 kg. + i get easily hungry.
5. my mom is my best friend , she knows all my secrets :) ( love her ;* )

6. i HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE my life when i am doing nothing ! i try to do something , do a change but i just CANT ! Hopefully one day i will , cause i want :)

thanks PaLoMiNo for the tag.

i tag :
1.salsabeelq8.blogspot.com
2.nyxxie.blogspot.com
3.brown-suger.blogspot.com
4.bohemianrants.blogspot.com
5.bass-raay.blogspot.com
6.al-fkr.blogspot.com



Arabian lady.

7 comments:

Manal said...

Dear
7bebty enty

thank you for tagging my blog

but really
really I have no idea what is it and what to do

:-)

my email is available within my profile
teach me please



Thanks dear

Rawan said...

Hi!
You tagged me and I did it. But sorry I don't know many bloggers to tag them too! :P

Thank you

PaLoMiNo said...

Thank You sweety for responding!:)

rawan u dont have to know them, just choose them randomly:)

asameee said...

arabian lady thanks for tagging me but i've done this tag before if you scroll below my page you'll find it :-) thanks for the tag tho wannasteeny! Allah efar7ech

Arabian lady said...

ManalQ8 :
your request is done ;) , thankx for doing the tag.

Rawan : its okay ;) .. aham shay u did it :D

Palomino : thankyou too , Nice meeting you.

nyxxie : its okay , ill read it enshalla :D.

Lulwah AlKulaib said...

arabian lady,

3asaAllah ykhaleelich your mom wekhaleech laha inshalla ;D

I blush that much too :/ sometimes its just annoying.. bas now, I kinda get along with it..

Anonymous said...

aww 7aram blushing when talking to the waitress... !! cute ;p