Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Done with school ? Forever ? i feel weird !




Salam Alaikum , Howdy fellows ?
i am back & as you can see my topic today is "Done with school ? forever ? i feel weird" maybe I will be considered as one of the rare people here in Kuwait because I am really sad that Ive finished school !

yesterday was the last day for me in school. It was weird , scary , and abnormal ! i don't know how i felt towards the news . Maybe it was like a strong slap to me which tells me WAKE UP LADY ! YOU'RE OUT , YOU NO MORE BELONG HERE. It doesn't feel good at all . I am not ready to move on , but thats life so I should keep on moving even if I don't know life is going to throw me where exactly ?

I have alot of Q'z in my mind like what i am going to be ? which major fits me the best ? am i going to change something in the world , or i am just going to be ONE LAZY KUWAITI ? seriously , i am not ready for this GIANT STEP i am making.Many dreams i had lately just faded away without coming back to me or telling me goodbye before they went . I still have a lot of questions which are unresolved , but i am just waiting my life to settle down a bit to know what i will be and where i will be.

things that i want to do in my summer holiday :
1.
option 1
. WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK ! i hope that i find any summer job before i travel just to feel some achievement in my life.
option 2
. if i didn't find any job that suits me . I will suggest on my parents to work in my fathers office .

2. i want to memorize some surah's from the Quran ( i really need you do'a in this thing )
3. have a tan. :p
4. i want to go for Omra
5. i have to settle my mind and think what do i want to be in the future .
6. i want to change anything in my personality to the best e.g. : break up the shyness i have :S .
7. read at least 5 books
8. have to influence someone
9. get a new mobile
10. i don't know .

any other suggestions ?

5 comments:

OutOfReach said...

alf Mbroo0o0o0o0ok
enjoy your life now :D
o0 good luck on your summer's plan :))

Arabian lady said...

outofreach :
Thankyou ;* , enshalla i will

Eluded Euphoria said...

wenasaa.. shlon mako dawam :/ taw el nas 3al 3u6aal.. anyways.. mabrook 7yati.. oo ed3eelna bhal 3omra...
3ad ana gayla b3ad.. ba7e6 mu5a6a6 el 9aif.. oo a'3labhum same as u =)

Arabian lady said...

B.s : lol, my school it5ale ilseniors y3a6lon early so yamdehum ysawon shi'3el ilgraduation easily o without any pressure. Allah ybarik feech , enshalla i will :) , hehe wanasa ;P

Lulwah AlKulaib said...

oh 3al baraka ;D its nice to be introduced to a new phase, new challanges..
mmm.. you can always do voluntary work if you have enough time, I always do during summer holidays while im in Kuwait..
find your hobbies and work on them..
during your extra time you could do something for yourself.. Pamper yourself ;)